Market!Market! and Kontact
That mall is right across where I work. It's pretty much like Glorietta but I think that their target audienc is all kinds of people, not just the A-B crowd. The layout is very much like Glorietta's.
Things I like about Market!Market!:
- It's across the office:D
- It has Watson's and Mercury Drug and they're open already.
- They have a crafts shop:D
- National Bookstore and Ex Libris are both there.
- They have Tokyo Tokyo, Trellis and Dampa!
- They have 6 cinemas and the prices are Php 75-100.
- It is accessible from C5 and EDSA-Ayala (via jeep).
I tried asking some people if they want to go there. No one has showed enthusiasm except for three of them. Anyone who wants to explore the place? Please leave me a message on the flooble chatterbox/tag-board on the side if you do^_^ Hopefully I will bring a camera so it would be posted on this blog and/or my LJ.
Anyone out there who are running KDE apps?
I have been using Kontact for several weeks now and I didn't know until today that it is possible to make hierarchies of tasks there. Wow! This is great! I like it. I never tried google-ing up the info until today.
I found the information here: http://korganizer.kde.org/features/todo.html
Now I wish I could sync my Cassiopeia PV400 plus with my computer^_^;